Two persons injured due to an electric shock in Anantnag

ANANTNAG — Two persons working as labourers with private company were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokarnag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

Quoting an official, news agency KNO reported that two persons namely Javaid Ahmad Bhat and Shabir Ahmad Sheikh, both residents of Watnad, Anantnag working as labourers with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company received an electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.