QAZIGUND — A 22-year-old youth was electrocuted to death while pruning trees in Qazigund area of South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Sunday, an official said.
An official told the news agency Kashmir News Observer that a youth identified as Suhail Ahmad Bumboo, son of Abdul Rashid Bumboo of Nipora while pruning trees received an electric shock after he came in a contact with a live wire accidentally at Brinal Lammar area of Qazigund.
“He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival by the doctors,” he said.
Meanwhile, Police have taken cognizance of the incident. — (KNO)