Four labourers injured due to electrocution in Rajouri

RAJOURI — At least four labourers were injured due to electrocution when they were installing electric poles in Kalakote area of Rajouri district on Thursday.

Quoting an official, news agency KNO reported that the labourers were engaged in installation of electric poles in the Kalakote locality of the district when the incident happened.

Soon after the incident, they were rushed to Sub-District Hospital (SDH) Kalakote, where from two were referred to GMC Associated Hospital Rajouri for advanced treatment, the official said according to the report.

The official identified the labourers as Kulvinder Singh, Yogesh Sharma, Mohd Arshad and Mohd Rashid.